Re: Help: Moving tables and indexes from one tablespace to another

From: Hans E. Rasmussen <hrasmuss_at_sn.no>
Date: 1996/08/29

To splitt the tables and indexes to 2 different tablespaces should be simple. The easiest and fastest way would be to move only the indexes. Take the script which creates the indexes and change tablespace to the new name. Drop the indexes and create them again on the new tablespace.

---Hans Rasmussen---