Re: Reports 2.5 ?????

From: Kenneth Atkins <katkins_at_olywa.net>
Date: 1996/08/28

You need to create a format trigger for the label. To do this, bring up the property sheet for the label, and press the format trigger edit button, or go to the object navigator and doubleclick on the text object. Then add something like the following to the function that appears:

   IF :column_name IS NULL THEN

      RETURN(False);
   ELSE
      RETURN(True);
   END IF; The label has to be in the same repeating frame as the field the column is based on.

Hope this helps!

Ken Atkins - Senior Oracle Consultant - ARIS Corporation (katkins_at_ariscorp.com)

In an effort to contribute some content to the Web I have created an 'Oracle Tip of the Week' site:

   http://www.olywa.net/katkins/oratip

Check it out!