Re: OCI to PL/SQL Function using Cursor Variables - GPF's

From: g wayne nichols <gwn_at_cyber3.servtech.com>
Date: 1996/08/28

Check out the discussion of "REFCURSOR" in the SQL*Plus 3.3 documentation. I believe "REF CURSOR" is also discussed in the PL/SQL docs, or maybe that was the Application Developer's Guide.

I have tested this using SQL*Plus instead of OCI, and it works Note that this is a feature that was added in Oracle 7.2.

Computer General		Rochester, NY			(716) 436-6372
      "... providing general computer solutions to specific business problems"
                              gwn_at_servtech.com