Re: ODBC32 problem - "Specified driver could not be loaded"

From: David D'Agostino <102220.2505_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1996/08/28

>>First I thought I didn't have SQL*Net properly installed, so I
reinstalled it from Developer/2000 CD and nothing changed. By the way on the CD I found a newer ODBC driver then on the net 8-| SQL*Plus works perfectly, as it had worked before, but ODBC doesn't.

One possibibility: make sure you have installed and are using the 32-bit version of SQL*Net. ODBC32 won't work with 16-bit SQL*Net. There is an Oracle Products for Windows 95 CD that has the required versions.

regards,

dad Received on Wed Aug 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message