OFA - Optimal Flexible Architecture

From: Danny Roosens <roosens_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1996/08/27

In an article in ORACLE-MAGAZINE which I found yesrterday, I raed

'In 1991, ORACLE introduced the Optimal flexible Architecture (OFA) a low-maintenance method for configuring high performance, growing ORACLE databases'

An intersting article, about e.G. how you should name your tablespaves, and many other stuff.

I was wondering if anyone knows about an update of these articles (since OFA dates from 1991 !) or more similar stuff like this concerning ORACLE database maintenace and design. Received on Tue Aug 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message