Walking Mailing Labels - Reportwriter 2.0

From: Jennifer Brickner <brickner_at_vistachrome.com>
Date: 1996/08/27

REPORTWRITER GURUS: I am making some "EASY" mailing labels with the following fields:

ADDRESS1 (TIMES FONT)
ADDRESS2 ("")
ADDRESS3 ("")

BARCODE (POSTAL BARCODE FONT) These labels are walking down the page. Printing lower and lower with each label about .05 of an inch. I am stumped! I only have one repeating group. I have specified vertical and horizontal spacing of .25 and .5 respectively but they still walk down the page.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for you king and knowledgeable response to this posting!

Regards,
Jennifer Received on Tue Aug 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message