Store Procedure Call through ODBC

From: Sonny <tsii_at_cais.com>
Date: 1996/08/27

Hi, there,

Anyone ever used ODBC to call an ORACLE database package? I also have to pass
a record type data structure to the package? Can I define the data structure
in VB or VC++ (Java through JDBC in the future) and then pass it to the database package?
If I can not do it, I think I will have to use Pro*C. But my platform is NT
3.51,
4.0 soon, is there a 32 bit version of Pro*C from Oracle?

You solutions and/or hints are greatly appreciated. Please send direct e-mails to my account. Thanks.

Sonny Jiang
tsii_at_cais.com Received on Tue Aug 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message