HELP! Express Administrator (sql connections)

From: Sihua <lowsihua_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: 1996/08/27

        Am using Oracle Express Administrator 2.0 to create a multi-dimensional database. Am having problems trying to connect to my relational database (Sybase SQL Anywhere) which is residing on a server running on Windows NT.

        I'm using Win95, on a LAN. Think the problem is partly due to ODBC drivers, but am not sure how to deal with it. Please help!!

                      ___
                    {~._.~}
                     ( Y )      lowsihua_at_iscs.nus.sg
                    ()~*~()      Support Euthanasia