ODBC

From: Sonny <tsii_at_cais.com>
Date: 1996/08/27

Hi, there,

I downloaded ORACLE ODBC driver for NT from Oracle web site. Does it work with ORACLE workgroup server for NT? I installed MS VC++ and tried to create a recordset using Oracle's ODBC driver, but each time when I send in my login and password it gives me an error message: "Syntax Error in Table Type String". I don't know what this means. Any idea out there?

I used to be able to use the ODBC driver shipped with VC++. Now some strange things happened to that driver. When I tried to add a new Data Source in the Control Panel/ODBC Sources list using this driver, nothing happened. I clicked on Add and picked Oracle from the driver list, and clicked on OK button, NOTHING! Anyone ever encountered this kind of behaviour?

Thanks.

Sonny Jiang
tsii_at_cais.com Received on Tue Aug 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message