ORA-00568 - WinNT3.51 -SQL*Net 1.1 TCP

From: Stephane Dodier <orisoft_at_cam.org>
Date: 1996/08/26

Hi,

I have a strange error on my NT server...

ORA-00568 maximum number of interrupt handlers exceeded
Cause:	The number of registered interrupt handling routines for when the
	break key is entered exceeds the maximum allowed.
Action:	Reduce the number of registered interrupt handlers.

What is handlers ? And what cause this problem ???

I am using the SQL*Net V1.1 listener because the Net V2.2 listener (services) is going down without explanation (at least I got an error using the SQL*Net V1 listener)

Thank's

Stephane Dodier
ORISOFT Received on Mon Aug 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message