Re: Can PL/SQL return a table-like result set to GUI clients?

From: Roderick Prince <rrprince_at_comdisco.com>
Date: 1996/08/26

--

Wow am I getting confused by all the mixed messages regarding this
subject...

Oracle documentation and tech support claims that this is possible via
cursor variables. Trying to prove the claims via source code are
proveing to be another story...

I am beginning to believe that Dave is right and Oracle is trying to
play politics because this feature is no problem in SQLServer.

Happy trails,
Roderick...

Roderick Prince Aerial Systems Group, Inc.
These thoughts are my own, who else would want them.