$$$ US:{MA, FL, CT, NJ, PA} Programmers/IT Professionals

From: ITconsulta <itconsulta_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/08/25

We are always looking for qualified Information Technology professionals, with skills in RDBMS (Oracle, Sybase, Infomix and SQL server) , C/C++ , Cobol ,
Oracle 2000 tools, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic/C++ , UNIX , NT Windows and Networking.
Send your resume to us so you can be called when the right PERMANENT or CONTRACT job comes along.

TERMS: Permanent full-time positions

               Salary dependent on years of experience.
               Contractors.
               Excellent full-benefits: health, dental, 401K.
	Only US residents

We come across IT and software development positions in all parts of the United States.
If we come across a position that is right for your skills and personality, we will contact you.
Even if you're not currently looking for job opportunities, your contact with us
might be the best career move. Here's why: - Our contacts and experience: Source associates were once computer professionals just like you.
We have direct contact with hiring managers in the computing industry, so we know when firms are looking for people, which skills they seek and how much
they are willing to pay.

Don't hesitate to send us a brief description of your skills, geographic areas of interest
via e-mail (be sure to include a daytime phone number.)

How to send:

1. Send  your resume via e-mail.
2. E-Mailed resumes get to us the FASTEST.
3. We will not release your resume to anyone,

   unless you say so.
4. Please, all applicants from US residents

CONTACT DATA:
   EMAIL: ITConsulta_at_aol.com Received on Sun Aug 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message