User Friendly Forms App Install Package?

From: Jason Lincoln <jlincoln_at_mailhost.onramp.net>
Date: 1996/08/24

Anyone have any ideas or examples for creating an easy installation package for Forms + Reports application. The current method requires the user to run the Oracle Installer and choose Forms Runtime and Reports Runtime(they already have SQL*Net 2.x installed). Some users end up trying to install the entire Forms and Reports packages. I have looked into the Oracle Software Manager but do not have the Network Administrator's support I need for this.

Thanks,

Jason Received on Sat Aug 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message