Re: Personal Oracle 7 for Win-95, Help !

From: Massimo Ferrari <imola01_at_imola.nettuno.it>
Date: 1996/08/24

gordonh_at_acslink.net.au (Gordon E. Hooker) wrote:

>"Anil Sharma" <anilshar_at_scf.usc.edu> wrote:

>>I have downloaded trail version of Personal Oracle 7 for win-95 from the
>>internet.
>>The Navigator seems to be working alright, but when I select SQL Plus 3.2,
>>it asks for user name and password ?

>All Oracle Servers come with a seed database and preset user called scott with a
>password of tiger. If you loaded the documentation there should be an online
>manual called Oracle Database Tools User Guide. This document gives you an
>overview of the Database manager, object manager, user manager etc. etc.

>> - What should I give ? How can I set-up a new user ?
>> - How can I use PL/SQL ?
>>Can anyone help before my trial period expires ?

There is always the *Big user*

        system/manager
Try to connect to him, and after you can make all . Create user,
create Database,

Bye

P.S. I, also have the Personal Oracle 7 in trial version. Is secure that after the trial period I cannot use Oracle or it give some warnings but work ?
My scope was to learning Oracle, not shipping anything with him !!

Massimo Ferrari (m.ferrari_at_imola.nettuno.it) Bmw R80 GS (1989) & Yamaha 350 RD (1984) Received on Sat Aug 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message