Separating Data and Index

From: Sanjay Mehta <sanjay_at_gr.hp.com>
Date: 1996/08/23

Hi All,

I am trying to separate data from indexes in an existing table using export/import. I want to end up with the data in APP_DATA1 and indexes in INDEX1 (tablespaces). I am exporting 50 some odd tables with around 200 indexes. After running an export of the owner I am running the following command:

imp system/manager file=expdat.dmp indexfile=index.sql

If I view index.sql it only shows 2 indexes to modify. Where are the other 198???

I have queried dba_ind_columns and the ownership of these indexes is correct.

HELP, so far Oracle Support can't.

Thanks in advance,

Sanjay

The opions here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. Received on Fri Aug 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message