Query dialog box in Forms 4.5

From: Steve Harmon <harmon#m#_Stephen_M_at_msmail.aai.arco.com>
Date: 1996/08/23

The instructor in a forms class that I took some time ago stated that the preferred method of having users fire off queries was to place a button on the form, and bring up a dialog box for query criteria. He did not go into any of the implementation details.

I tried using a couple of triggers to put the form into query mode, then execute the query when the user pressed the OK button on the dialog box; this did not work. Any pointers on the best way to implement the form?

Thanks
Steve Received on Fri Aug 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message