US-TX-Oracle Instructors

From: Database Consultants, Inc. <w675019_at_mail.idt.net>
Date: 1996/08/22

US-TX-Houston-Austin-San Antonio-Dallas-Oracle Instructors

Database Consultants, Inc.is an Oracle Software Systems Integrator. We are a single source provider to Fortune 1000 companies for Oracle Training, Software and Consulting Services. Our single focus on Oracle has allowed us to provide a
consistent level of excellence in Oracle Education.

What We Offer:

  • Competitive Salary and Bonus structure
  • State-of-the-Art Training Centers
  • Exclusive High Quality Courseware
  • Public or Onsite Training at national and International Locations
  • Corporate culture that fosters personal and professional growth
  • Comprehensive Major Medical and Dental Plans
  • Life and Disability Insurance
  • 401(K) Plan
  • 3 weeks Paid Time Off during first year of employment
  • Rotating Assignments that encourage the continuing development of your technical skills
  • Annual salary reviews and merit increases

What We Require:

*Minimum of 3 years experience with Oracle Tools
*Excellent communication skills
*Good interpersonal skills
*Willingness to travel
*Committment to professional growth

If you meet the above requirements, please contact me:

Larry E. Watson
Database Consultants, Inc.
Voice: 800.846.4087
Fax: 713.961.4061