Re: How to disconnect "dead" client process

From: <banglea_at_onr.com>
Date: 1996/08/22

SQL*Net V2.2 has a dead connection detection mechanism implemented in it (KEEPALIVE) that is supposedly part of SQL*Net, not the platform's tcp/ip stack. You might want to look into upgrading to 2.2. Sounds like it would solve your problem.
Regards,

In article <4vdcq6$2go_at_maverick.tad.eds.com>, hopper_at_tocv01.pad.navp.gmeds.com says...