Re: Oracle 7.1.6 vs. Oracle 7.3

From: Kelly Williams <kwilliam_at_randomc.com>
Date: 1996/08/21

--

Hi Nathan,
  Oracle 7.3.2.2 only runs on HP-UX 10.01 or higher (this being the more

Jim Joslin
BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc.
jim.joslin_at_bridge.bst.bls.com

(NOTE: I USED A FRIEND'S ACCOUNT TO POST THIS. PLEASE DON'T SEND MAIL TO
HIM AS HE IS SOMEWHAT IGNORANT (OF ORACLE, THAT IS) ... BUT HE SAYS HE
CAN SPELL IT, DAMN IT.)

The following is his account...

	The truth is out there... somewhere... we hope...

	   Kelly Williams, Vice President - DataManage
			Axon DataManage
		1255 Roberts Boulevard, Suite 206
		      Kennesaw, Ga 30144

	 	  email: kwilliam_at_randomc.com