Re: Personal Oracle 7 for Win-95, Help !

From: Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_shl.com>
Date: 1996/08/20

  1. in the navigator, double click on local database. Right click on "users." One of the options will be "new" (I think). Create a username and password for yourself. Then give yourself the dba role. Hey you have woked hard all your life, you deserve it.
  2. Now go into sql*plus and use pl/sql until you puke.