Procedure Builder

From: Peter Yates <PeterYates_at_access.net.au>
Date: 1996/08/20

Hi
We are developing a system using stored packages and are using Oracle Procedure Builder to do this. We find that the step in, over debugging feature displays only the contents of local variables and parameters. We have a number of globals declared which cannot be viewed using the step facility. We've found a work around but I was just wondering if anyone out there who uses Oracle Procedure Builder (Developer 2000) has had any experiences to share - good and bad.

Cheers
Peter Received on Tue Aug 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message