Any one used Symetric replication?

From: Mike Hogan <mike.hogan_at_ontonet.be>
Date: 1996/08/19

We are about about to embark on a major project redeveloping our main system which is installed in over 25 countries. We are migrating from a Clipper/dBase environment to Delphi2/Oracle. The current system makes extensive use of DB replication which has been developed in house (Crude but effective).

We are planning to use the Symetric Replication facility provided in version 7.2 Server and Personal Oracle to save us having to redevelop this functionality a second time.

Please can anyone tell me of their experiences with this package in a real life project. Any tales of tears or laughter would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike Hogan Received on Mon Aug 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message