Re: Oracle & Delphi Integration HELP

From: Robert Yeh <ryeh_at_sed.stel.com>
Date: 1996/08/19

Steve Crumley wrote:

> Do you know how to integrate Delphi and Oracle? If so, we need your
> help!! We are developing a Delphi application which is having some
> difficulties communicating with Oracle 7.3 on UNIX. We need someone to
> help us fix the code bugs. If you are interested in short term
> opportunity with possible long term opportunities, call me. The
> location is in Vienna/Tyson's corner area and we expect the work to take
> 2-4 weeks, and could be done in the evening or weekend hours. When we
> talk, I will give you all the details!
>
> Thanks!
> Steve (703) 556-0730
> chc_at_vais.net

I did one year delphe work with Oracle 7.1 running on window NT using BDE. The production machine is Sun Solaris 2.4. I will be intreasted to hear your problem. Please e-mail me to ryeh_at_juno.com or call me at (703)4383267.

Bob Yeh Received on Mon Aug 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message