Re: Borland Delphi Driver Oracle x BDE

From: John Griffiths <jgriffiths_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1996/08/18

Laercio Ribeiro wrote:

> Someone told me that there is a Driver to link Oracle x BDE (Borland Delphi)
> instead of ODBC driver.
>
> Can someone help me? Where can I find this driver? How can I use?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Laercio Ribeiro

Borland include a native Oracle BDE driver in both 16-bit and 32-bit versions of their SQLLinks product.

This is included in their their Client/Server versions of Paradox and Delphi.

As you can buy the BDE as a product in its own right, you might also be able to buy SQLLinks separately.

I suggest you try contacting Borland directly.

Regards
John Griffiths Received on Sun Aug 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message