Re: Designer/2000 GPF

From: Amin Adatia <amin_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1996/08/17

Hi!

> Every time he connects he gets a General Protection Fault
> on module MFC250.dll at 0003:3755 or on module NL.dll ato 0003:3755.
> The maching was working fine 3 days ago. He can log on successfully
> on everybody else's machine. He did install network manager but
> he said it worked after the installation. Could it be windows memory?
> Oracle.ini file that was changed in network manager installation?

MFC250.dll gave me problems until I upgraded from Windows 3.1 to WfWG 3.11

You mention WfWG 3.1; perhaps that may be the problem.

For the network I had the IRQ messed up by the installation of the Network stuff in WfWG. Rectifying that solved the problems. This was all with Des2K v1.2

We have other problems connecting with Des2K v1.3

Good Luck

Regards Received on Sat Aug 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message