Re: RollBack TableSpaces

From: <banglea_at_onr.com>
Date: 1996/08/16

Although you can't assign the rollback TABLESPACE directly, you certainly can assign the rollback SEGMENT:

  SET TRANSACTION USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT rollback_segment_name ;

As the FIRST line of code in your your program. See the Oracle7 Server SQL reference.

Regards,

In article <4v0mdt$jje2_at_red.interact.net.au>, grant_at_towersoft.com.au says...