Re: Tablespaces?

From: <banglea_at_onr.com>
Date: 1996/08/16

Setup a single tablespace for your users (named USER, USERS, STUDENTS or whatever), but do NOT allow them to create object in the SYSTEM tablespace.

Make sure you assign new users to the appropriate tablespace as part of the CREATE USER command [DEFAULT TABLESPACE ...].

In article <Dw6I55.8F9_at_csc.liv.ac.uk>, nss_at_csc.liv.ac.uk says...