US-TX-San Antonio- Entry Level Oracle Developer

From: Database Consultants, Inc. <Larry_Watson_at_realworld.com>
Date: 1996/08/16

US-TX-San Antonio -- Entry Level Oracle Developer

Great opportunity to quickly improve your Oracle experience

Salary up to 35K for first year, based on experience.

Design, develop and maintain Oracle Forms 4.x and Reports 2.x applications. Work with users to define application requirements.

EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 6-12 months of Oracle Forms 4.x and Oracle Reports 2.x

   experience. Older version experience will substitute
- Other GUI/4GL application development experience is also good

The successful candidate, will have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.

Database Consultants specializes in supplying our clients with Oracle solutions. We have over 100 Oracle consultants in the field consulting to Fortune 1000 companies. We are an Oracle software re-seller and an Oracle Business Alliance Partner. We have Oracle Training Centers in each of our Branch Offices and we are looking at adding new Branch Offices in the future. We offer a tremendous opportunity for the right Oracle Professionals. Database Consultants has a very flat and dynamic organizational model where you count, are recognized and contribute to the overall growth of the Branch Office. If you have the ability to run your own Branch Office we can make that happen also.

Database Consultants offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, 3 Weeks Personal Time Off Your First Year, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Training and Much More.

Larry E. Watson
Database Consultants, Inc.
Voice:800.846.4087
Fax: 713.961.4061