Re: RollBack TableSpaces

From: LUN WING SAN <s926058_at_sgiind09.csc.cuhk.hk>
Date: 1996/08/15

In previous article, Kevin J. Donovan (kdonovan_at_edgewater.com) wrote:
[QUOTE]Help !

[QUOTE]Im having some minor problems here; I have an oracle database that I
[QUOTE]created, within this DB there is a default rollback tablespace created
[QUOTE]by Oracle as well a RollBack segment that I have created. How do I
[QUOTE]explicitly state for users in a database to use a particular rollback
[QUOTE]table space in lieu of the default rollback tablespace ?

The steps are as follows :
1. create tablespace ts datafile 'xxx' size 50M 2. create public rollback segment rs1 tablespace ts

   create public rollback segment rs2 tablespace ts 3. specified the ROLLBACK_SEGMENTS parameter of the parameter file to

    ROLLBACK SEGMENTS=(rs1, rs2)
4. restart the instance

--

                                                               Best Regards,

                                                                 Lun Wing San
                                                                 ­Û  ¥Ã   ·s

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841