Data Warehousing List Server

From: <webmaster_at_datawarehousing.com>
Date: 1996/08/15

I've just set up a list server to stimulate the discussion on data warehousing and related issues.

At this time the digest version in not available, but I expected the digest to be up and running with in the next week or so.

To subscribe to the data warehousing list sever, send an E-mail to dwdomo_at_datawarehousing.com. The first line of your message must be "subscribe datawarehousing", no subject line is requried.

This list server has been established to stimulate and further the discussion of data warehousing and related issues, including software, hardware and methodology. Please restrict your posting and all replies to topical issues. This group is moderated and those posting inappropriate articles will be notified. At this time, all messages and replies posted to the list will be automatically forwarded to all members. If your reply is specific to the individual posting a question, please direct your replies to that individual by e-mail.

For more information on this service, please visit the datawarehousing.com web site at http://www.datawarehousing.com

Web Master Datawarehousing.com Received on Thu Aug 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message