Tablespaces?

From: N.S. Smith <nss_at_csc.liv.ac.uk>
Date: 1996/08/15

Hi,

An almost trivial question on tablespaces I suspect but here goes:

I'm looking to create student accounts on our Oracle teaching system (just installed). Whats the form for student tablespaces? Should I give them the default SYSTEM tablespace, do I design a STUDENT tablespace and assign them all to that, or should they get their own individual tablespace? There will be about 100 of them, and the accounts will last for about 2 weeks each.

We're using HP worksations running HP Unix 9.X, and Oracle server 7.2.3. E-mail reply preferred.

Thanks

Neville Received on Thu Aug 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message