NT SQLNET V2.1 AND SQLPLUS

From: paul petrucelly <prp9071_at_halcyon.com>
Date: 1996/08/15

I'm running NT 3.51 and oracle 7.1. I have a TCP network up, with SQLNET 2.1
on several machines. Developer 2000 is on a Windows client. I have no problem
using ORACLE PING or tools from my other machines, attached to the NT SERVER,
but I can not get sqlplus to work on the server. I'm using the SQLNET TCP/IP.

Also I can ping myself from the dos shell

I'd like to install my developer 2000 on my NT machine. What do I need to do
to get it to recognize the database. Received on Thu Aug 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message