Re: number of columns in a table?

From: LUN WING SAN <s926058_at_sgiind07.csc.cuhk.hk>
Date: 1996/08/14

In previous article, Charlene Liang (cliang_at_curagen.com) wrote:
[QUOTE]Hi,

[QUOTE]We would like to know if we can get information such as number of
[QUOTE]columns in a table from PL/SQL?

      There are several views called dba_tab_columns, all_tab_columns, usr_tab_columns which may help you.

--

                                                               Best Regards,

                                                                 Lun Wing San
                                                                 ­Û  ¥Ã   ·s

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841