Re: pointing to VSL.INI

From: YHFANG <yhfang_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/08/14

David,

I did install Oracle Developer 2000 via OCSM. It's easier than installing it on the LAN because you can have the client run the setup program and depend on which products you (as administrator) release to them, this installer will install specific products for the users. If you have Oracle DEV2000 V1.1 above, you run the setup program with a parameter. Basically you will type in D:\INSTALL\ORAINST.EXE /SHARED. This will invoke the OCSM for you. If you need more info, the manual should have it. If you would like to try it and have problem in the future, you are welcome to send me e-mail at YHFANG_at_GNN.COM

Yvonne Received on Wed Aug 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message