Oracle DBA Needed

From: Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group-DRT Systems <drtbos19_at_nfi.com>
Date: 1996/08/14

Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group-DRT Systems, is experiencing significant growth and increasing project opportunities. We are recognized as a leader in the planning, design, development, implementation and support of computer based business applications.

The Boston branch, one of 16 international branches, services customers throughout the New England area. We have exciting opportunities for qualified individuals for both full time and contract positions.

Current Opportunity: Oracle DBA
Minimum Experience Level: 2 Years Experience Location: New England
Terms: Permanent Full-Time Positions
Number of Open Positions: 5

To apply for this position send your resume to: Human Resources
Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group-DRT Systems 222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923

Fax 508-777-8233
mailto:drtbos19_at_nfi.com Received on Wed Aug 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message