Re: Duplicating Oracle Databases

From: Rich Bernat <rber_at_chevron.com>
Date: 1996/08/13

Futher along this line, you can simplify this process by creating snapshot groups so all your snapshot tables are synchronized. Depending on the size of your production environment and time available, you can use snapshot logs to enable fast(incremental) refreshes to your DEV environment.

Rich Bernat