Re: Oracle 7.3 doesn't work with Sql*Forms3.0 ?

From: JAgra <jagra_at_telepac.pt>
Date: 1996/08/13

>The CD-ROMs Oracle7 Server V7.3.2 for HP-UX and Solaris don't contain
>SQL*Forms 3.0.
>Regards Ekkehard

But you can use your older CDs with the 7.2 version to install forms30 in the same place ( ORACLE_HOME ) you have installed 7.3.

You can even use sqldba ... ;)

About Sql*net v2, if it's a local connection, it doesn't mind what version of sql*net you are using. I haven't tried to use slq*net v2 with forms30 but I don't believe they are incompatible. After all, until version 7.3, forms30 and sql*net v2 were simultaneously available to install.

	Regards
	- J. Agra