Re: Good Book on Oracle Designer/2000

From: Michael Burnham <mburnham_at_peoples.net>
Date: 1996/08/12

Venkata Repaka wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good book on Oracle Designer/2000?.

I can't suggest a public press book on this (because I can't find one either), but I did get a set of documentation straight from Oracle on the tool. It is a set of books that is supposedly the same as the online documentation. The price was around a hundred dollars and seems well spent. There is about four inches worth of books written to show how to use the product.

I'd like to see a "handbook" written on the Designer/2000, but so far this seems to be better than squinting at a screen longer than I already have to. Received on Mon Aug 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message