Re: supported platform for ODBC

From: Randy Woo <randyw_at_simbatech.com>
Date: 1996/08/12

Several vendors provide Unix ODBC drivers. My company, Simba Technologies, offers a client/server ODBC solution that puts the drivers on Unix or NT servers, eliminates vendor-specific middleware (eg. SQL*net, CTlib), and includes lightweight Win 16/32 clients. This product, SimbaExpress, is different that older drivers which rely on the vedor-specific middleware and sit only on your desktop. SimbaExpress sets up access to multiple database via a single common ODBC client.

Randy
Simba Technologies