Re: Converting Informix Forms/Reports to Oracle Forms/Reports

From: Jacek Dobosz <jdob_at_ping.at>
Date: 1996/08/11

On Mon, 05 Aug 1996 15:01:23 -0500, Gary Eckhardt <gary_eckhardt_at_realworld.com> wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Anyone know of any tool that exists to convert Informix Forms/Reports
>to Oracle Forms/Reports? I am aware of the toolkits available to
>convert ESQL code to PL/SQL, etc, but not the front end utilities.
>
>Any information will be appreciated!!
>
>Thanks.
>

>---------------------------+----------------------------------------------
>Gary Eckhardt | "in this day & age...music performed by
>Database Consultants, Inc. | humans...hum!?" --wilde silas tomkyn
>dcigary_at_txdirect.net | R,DW,HAHB!
>gary_eckhardt_at_realworld.com| R^3 = "Real World. Real Smart. Real
>Quick."
>(210)344-6566 | http://www.realworld.com/

I'm not aware of such tool which converts Informix 4GL to ORACLE Forms, but we have made a good experience with the tool named QueriX 4GL Compiler, which enables to recompile Informix 4GL Programs and run it against ORACLE DB.
For more info look at htttp://www.querix.co.uk

kind regards

jacek Received on Sun Aug 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message