Developer2000:Windows and Canavas Views

From: NVedula <nvedula_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/08/10

Hi!

Thanx for responding. I have a question. What is an MDI Interface: I think i know what it is. basically where u have multiple windows and u can go from one window to the other using menus or buttons and close or open them at the click of a button. did i miss anything?

Anyway, the question is how do i create a MDI app. I don't need all the details but just some hints and maybe some code?.  Do i create multiple forms each attached to separate windows and canvas-views and call each form from the menu using the CALL_FORM/NEW_FORM routine? OR do i create a stacked canvas view on the same window and programmatically change the canvas-view attached to the window and see different items from different canvas_views from the SAME window?

whats like the usual way to do an MDI app?

Please help me urgently, for i need help immediately. Thanx a lot!! appreciate it!!

pl. reply either here or to
EMAIL: nvedula_at_aol.com

BYE!!! Anand Received on Sat Aug 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message