Forms 4.5 app installation

From: Jason Lincoln <jlincoln_at_mailhost.onramp.net>
Date: 1996/08/10

I would like to create an installation routine for my Forms 4.5 MS Windows application that does not call the Oracle installer but instead installs the appropriate Oracle Forms 4.5 Runtime files. SQL*Net files will already be installed. Does anyone know where a list of the required Oracle Runtime and Oracle Reports Runtime files exist and if this is possible. Using the Oracle Installer leaves too many things open(like a user installer the developer when they don't have a license) and will cause user questions.

Thanks,

Jason Received on Sat Aug 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message