Re: Help finding the right place

From: brad stauf <brad.stauf_at_why.net>
Date: 1996/08/09

pr0744_at_msn.com (Paula Rubenstein) wrote:
>I am a new person using oracle. Reading all of you alls stuff is
>great but I need help with finding some people who use Oracle
>Financials to be specific the General Ledger system. I think I might
>be in the wrong user group.
>Thanks
>Paula

Hi Paula & welcome to Urkle. Try subscribing to the Oracle-Apps mailing list server. You send emails to it and get back other people's emails. To subscribe send an email to listproc_at_cpa.qc.ca with a blank subject line and this in the body (without quotes):
"SUBSCRIBE OraApps-L"

You will get a help email back along with the subscription that goes into more detail. Good Luck.

brad stauf DOD# 1824 Received on Fri Aug 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message