Oracle 7.2.2.4 for NT Keep my disk array gone crazy on HP dual Pentium Netserver

From: Bo Lu <bo.lu_at_hsc.utah.edu>
Date: 1996/08/08

Hi, everyone,

We are using Oracle 7.2.2.4 for NT on HP Netsever 5/100 LH2. It has been running well for a couple of weeks. But started yesterday, Oralce kept the disk array working like crazy. There was no users or jobs on it. We shut down NT and disconnected all the users. But soon after we brought up Oracle, the disks started gone crazy. I don't know what is Oracle doing. We can started Oracle and no recovery needed.
Any clue to this will be greatly appreciated.

--
Bo Lu
Senior Programmer/Analyst