Re: Help: SQL*Net and Windows95

From: Anton Dischner <dischner_at_med.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: 1996/08/08

Hi,

I strongly recommend not to use Oracle Win3.11 software for Win95. Try to get the Win95 software!!
Some poeple say it works, but you will have a lot of trouble. See www.oracle.com for trial versions.

The products are searched in \orawin and \orawin95 respectively. Check you PATH in autoexec.bat

HTH, Toni

--
A. Dischner, SGI&AIX sysadmin, Oracle DBA       | Don't let friends
Institut fuer Klinische Chemie                  | use WinDose