JOB - US-VA-DC-MD-FAR EAST - ORACLE DBA - NO FOREIGN LANGUAGE REQUIRED

From: Bud Michels <bmichels_at_c-s-p.com>
Date: 1996/08/07

Client Server Professional (CSP) is looking for ORACLE DBAs for the Metropolitan Washington DC area who would be willing to travel abroad on occasion to the FAR EAST.

NO REQUIREMENT FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGE experience.

These are Full-time positions and start immediately. CSP offers great benefits as well as job security.

Contract and employee positions desired.

We are a Sybase, Informix, Powerbuilder, and Oracle Integration Shop.

We are not a bodyshop or a recruitment firm.

Client requires U.S. Citizenship.

Preferrably e-mail your resume to: bmichels_at_c-s-p.com or
fax it to: 301-937-5721. Received on Wed Aug 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message