Re: Info on Oracle books

From: Adwait Ullal <adwait_at_scruznet.com>
Date: 1996/08/06

Oracle Press has some good books ... introductory as well as advanced ... might be worth looking there too.

  • Adwait

Ramesh Krishnamurth wrote:

> This is for a friend of mine who wants to pursue a career in Oracle.
> Does anyone have information on the following ?
>
> 1) Any good introductory and intermediate level books on PL/SQL
>
> 2) A good introductory book on Forms 4.5
>
> I am not aware of any books other than the Oracle manuals and hence I
> need this information
>
> Please reply to me at rkrishna_at_us.oracle.com
>
> Regards,
>
> Ramesh Krishnamurthy
>
> e-mail rkrishna_at_us.oracle.com

AumSoft Consultants,  | Solving business
20719 Maureen Way     | problems through
Saratoga CA 95070     | technology
adwait_at_scruznet.com   | VB, SQL Server,
(408) 255-2083 (Voice)| Telephony, SQLWindows