designer2000 & PO7

From: Donald Largen <dlargen_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/08/05

This is my problem I am developing a application with designer2000 ver 1.2. What I need to be able to do is once our forms are generated from our development enviroment move these forms to a win95 box that is running p07 for win95. I thought it would be as easy as moving the .fmb and generating the form, but it appears that the case tool generates some stuff that the form is looking for and I can not find. I NEED HELP PLEASE, IT IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION !!!!
Donald Received on Mon Aug 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message