US-SOUTHFL Oracle 7.x DBAs

From: $ Brady/Ategra $ <bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net>
Date: 1996/08/05

(*) Position:
ORACLE DBA
Experience is required. You will design
and implement key architectural components of a state-of-the art client/server system.
Only one year of experience or more is required. You will work for our client, a prestigous firm, who has retained us to do this search.

(*) Tools Used:
Oracle, SQL, Client/Server

  • PLEASE NOTE * * We will consider non-US residents. *** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL *** *** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***
TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons Salary: dependent on years of experience.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number, including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO (LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):

#1. EMAIL: bhartman_at_cerf.net  (MOST PREFERRED)
#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)

Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701
EMAIL: bhartman_at_cerf.net

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:

--

** For best results, paste your ascii resume directly into an e-mail message.
** This article is Copyright (c)1996 by Ategra Systems, Inc.