Re: Developer 2000 1.3. Is it OK ?

From: Amin Adatia <amin_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1996/08/04

Hi!

I have found that 1.3 works the same way as 1.2 *and* has the extra Generators.

A "bug" seems to be in the update of Table Constraints and Column definitions. If you update the Primary Key stuff and then click on the Foreign Key tab to update those the Primary Key changes are lost. This did not happen in v1.2

Regards